Product spotlight Tippmann X7 Tippmann Crossover Invert Mini classic Empire MiniGS Empire Axe classic Empire Axe Pro Eclipse TM7 / TM15 Shocker Sport Shocker SFT/NXT FEP Quest Barrels Feednecks Camera parts Specialty Items
Unilock High-Strength Feedneck
Item details: Nummech's Unilock feedneck is compatible with any marker utilizing Empire's latching mount system. Unilock feednecks can also be mounted on Eclipse markers as of 2007. This mounting method has proven very reliable and has been adopted by several other manufacturers.
Nummech manufacturers two versions of the Unilock feedneck design. This "high-strength" version is built to a reliable 3/4" height, compatible with all hoppers without modification. This version is designed to exert higher clamping force and better stability. An alternative No-Rise Unilock is also available. If you are unsure which feedneck is ideal for your particular marker, we suggest using the high-strength version for optimal reliability (as there is no need to modify your hopper).
Unilock No-Rise feedneck with Empire mount: 5/8" or 16-mm
Unilock No-Rise feedneck with Eclipse mount: 1/2" or 12-mm
Unilock High-strength feedneck with Empire mount: 3/4" or 19-mm
Unilock High-strength feedneck with Eclipse mount: 1/2" or 16-mm
Threaded boss adapters are available for many markers utilizing threaded feedports.
- Tool-free clamping lever operation
- Lockring design allows for a greater clamping range compared to one-piece feednecks
- Tool-free clamp adjustment thumbscrew (as of November 2016)
- Shorter hopper profile compared to stock/OEM feednecks
- Stainless steel threaded roll nut
- Stress-relieved clamping ribs
- Failsafe cam lever will stay closed even under force
- Compatible with any boss-latch mount made to Empire's specifications. Optionally compatible with any Eclipse marker body made after 2007.
- Machined from solid billet aluminum 6061-T6 and plated with type-2 anodizing
- Lifetime limited warranty included
- Included in the package:
- Unilock feedneck
- Plastic shim tool for installation
- Installation instructions