Product spotlight Tippmann X7 Tippmann Crossover Invert Mini classic Empire MiniGS Empire Axe classic Empire Axe Pro Eclipse TM7 / TM15 Shocker Sport Shocker SFT/NXT FEP Quest Barrels Feednecks Camera parts Specialty Items
Rim style Shocker LP bolt guide Item details: Nummech has developed a set of customized Shocker bolt guides, each featuring a different back cap. This "Rim" style bolt guide consists of an internally-milled wheel shape based on the Tremor Shocker series bolt guides. The endcap utilizes a larger 1/4" allen key for removal.
Each of Nummech's Shocker bolt guides use an identical low-pressure guide shaft, which boosts the marker's firing air volume by approximately 25%. The low pressure air boost makes this bolt guide ideal for Shockers that are unable to utilize a low pressure fire chamber due to body milling.
- Compatible with any Shocker SFT or NXT bolt system.
- Hollow shaft allows increased air volume (~25% increase compared to HE fire chamber).
- Multiple styles available, using a single standardized low pressure shaft.
- Soft silicon rubber bolt guide bumper (included).
- Optional "hard" nylon bolt guide bumper (included).
- Optional anti-rollback "ARB" screw (included). Note that the ARB can only be used with an open-face bolt.
- Rim style bolt guide: larger 1/4" allen key hex.
- Machined from solid billet aluminum 6061-T6 and plated with type-2 anodizing.
- Lifetime limited warranty included.
- Included in the package:
- Bolt guide with all o-rings and bumper installed
- Optional anti-rollback screw and hard bumper
- Installation instructions