Product spotlight Tippmann X7 Tippmann Crossover Invert Mini classic Empire MiniGS Empire Axe classic Empire Axe Pro Eclipse TM7 / TM15 Shocker Sport Shocker SFT/NXT FEP Quest Barrels Feednecks Camera parts Specialty Items
Airsmith style Shocker LP bolt guide Item details: Nummech has developed a set of customized Shocker bolt guides, each featuring a different back cap. This "Airsmith" style bolt guide features a 1/8"-NPT threaded air connection for an optional operating pressure gauge. The bolt guide uses a traditional tool-free knob to allow for easy maintenance.
Each of Nummech's Shocker bolt guides use an identical low-pressure guide shaft, which boosts the marker's firing air volume by approximately 25%. The low pressure air boost makes this bolt guide ideal for Shockers that are unable to utilize a low pressure fire chamber due to body milling.
- Compatible with any Shocker SFT or NXT bolt system.
- Hollow shaft allows increased air volume (~25% increase compared to HE fire chamber).
- Multiple styles available, using a single standardized low pressure shaft.
- Soft silicon rubber bolt guide bumper (included).
- Optional "hard" nylon bolt guide bumper (included).
- Optional anti-rollback "ARB" screw (included). Note that the ARB can only be used with an open-face bolt.
- Airsmith style bolt guide: Tool-free knob for easy removal.
- Airsmith style bolt guide: 1/8"-NPT gauge port. Gauge is available at extra cost.
- Machined from solid billet aluminum 6061-T6 and plated with type-2 anodizing.
- Lifetime limited warranty included.
- Included in the package:
- Bolt guide with all o-rings and bumper installed
- Optional anti-rollback screw and hard bumper
- Airsmith style bolt guide: ships with 1/8-NPT plug installed
- Airsmith style bolt guide: plastic disposable gauge installation tool
- Installation instructions